1. what information we collect, how we collect it 2. how we use that information and with whom we share it 3. how you can access and update that information and means of communications 4. how do we protect children privacy 5. how we protect the information we store and share about you
We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by "opting in" to receive information from a third party that is participating in a sweepstakes or other promotion on one of our sites. If you do ask us to share your personal information with a third party for its marketing purposes, we will only share information in connection with that specific promotion, as we do not share information with any third party (other than our service providers) on a continual basis.
To prevent disclosure of your personal information for use in direct marketing by a third party, do not opt in to such use when you provide personal information on one of our sites.
Users in certain jurisdictions have a right to access personal information held about themselves. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law.
• your first and last names;
• your e-mail address;
• a password;
other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services (such as answers to an online survey or a feedback form). Except for games designed for children under 13, you may be able to take part in certain activities on our Service that let you communicate or share information not just with Crazy Games Development B.V., but also with other Crazy Games Development B.V. players. These include: • participating in player forums and message boards;
• posting public comments to other players’ profiles or gameboards;
• sending private messages or invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts;
• chatting with other players; and/or
• posting photos or drawings.
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store archives of these communications, comments, photos and drawings on Crazy Games Development B.V.’s servers to make use of them to protect the safety and well-being of our players and Crazy Games Development B.V.’s rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, personalize and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through the use of analytics; and to manage and deliver contextual advertising.
5. Payment Information Crazy Games Development B.V. may obtain the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when you purchase something in a game you play on a social network or that you downloaded on your mobile device. Our Terms of Service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges, billing practices, third-party credits and virtual currencies. If you purchase virtual currency or virtual items in a Crazy Games Development B.V. game, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address and financial information. Crazy Games Development B.V. does not collect or store your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, Crazy Games Development B.V.’s payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order.
6. Message Boards and Chat Rooms You may be able to take part in certain activities on our websites or games that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information not just with Crazy Games Development B.V., but also with other users of our Service. Note that certain information you post and communicate through a Service or a third party site or service is public information for which you have no expectation of privacy. You may choose to disclose information about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content to Crazy Games Development B.V. sites or Services or in its chat rooms, blogs, message boards, user "profiles" for public view or in similar forums on its sites through mobile services and/or through third party sites or services, posting public comments to other users’ profiles or gameboards, sending private messages or invitations to other users, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts and posting photos. Information that you disclose in any of these forums is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit in the course of these public activities can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Crazy Games Development B.V. is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to make public in any of these forums. We may also record and store archives of these communications on Crazy Games Development B.V.’s servers to protect the safety and wellbeing of our users and Crazy Games Development B.V.’s rights and property in connection with the Service. You acknowledge and consent to the recording and storage of such communications for these purposes. If you post a video, image or photo through a Service for public view, you should be aware that these may be viewed, collected, copied and/or used by other users without your consent. Crazy Games Development B.V. is not responsible for the videos, images or photos that you choose to post through a Service. Please see Crazy Games Development B.V.’s Terms of Service on this point and for other guidelines about posting content through any Service.
7. Customer Support Correspondence Except as provided herein, when you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on our Services, and your Crazy Games Development B.V. player and/or social network ID number. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services. For users of our games designed for children under 13, we will use your contact information for the sole purpose of providing a one-time response to your question.
8. Other Sources We may collect or receive information about you from other sources like third-party information providers. We use this information along with information you provide us directly, for example, to help you and your friends connect or to serve you advertising more tailored to your interests. If you would like to learn more about how we secure your information, please see Security of Your Information section below.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect and With Whom We Share It
1. How We Use Your Information
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide a better gaming experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your information include:
• to create your game accounts and allow you to play our games;
• to operate, improve and optimize our Services and our players’ experiences;
• to identify and suggest connections with other Crazy Games Development B.V. players and personalize our Services to you;
• to enable players to communicate with each other;
• to provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
• to protect the safety and well-being of our players;
• to protect Crazy Games Development B.V.’s rights and property in connection with our Services;
• to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service;
• to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
• to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
• to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to conduct research. One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your e-mail address to Crazy Games Development B.V., we will use it to respond to Customer Support inquiries, and keep you informed of your in-game activity, including comments from friends, let you know about in-game status and promotions as well as tell you about gift and neighbor requests. Some messages, like invites for friends to join you in a game, may include your name and profile photo. We may also send promotional e-mail messages and promotional SMS messages (e.g. text messages) ("Promotional Communications") directly or in partnership with other parties, in accordance with your marketing preferences. Each Promotional Communication will offer you choices about receiving additional messages. Receipt of such communications depends on Crazy Games Development B.V. having certain contact information from you. If you play one of our games designed for children under 13, you will not be able to provide us with certain contact information. Please see the section on Our Policies Concerning Children for more information.
2. How We Share Your Information We may disclose or publish aggregated information (information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you, for example, players between the ages of 25 and 30 who live Chicago) and other non-personal information about our players for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, advertising, and other business purposes. In addition, we may share your information (which may include personal information) with third parties (in other words, parties other than Crazy Games Development B.V.) or allow third parties to collect this information from our Services in the following circumstances:
4. Aggregated and Analytical Information We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and may share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you. We will share your identifiable information only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
5. Friends and Other Crazy Games Development B.V. Players The Service supports and often encourages you to interact with other players. In most Crazy Games Development B.V. games, if you play through a social network or register through a social network (for example, Facebook Connect), your social network friends will see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your game activity. Similarly, in many Crazy Games Development B.V. games, other players, regardless of whether they are your social network friends or not, will be able to see descriptions of your game activity (including the identification of any Crazy Games Development B.V. games you have played), communicate with you within our Services, and view your game profile, which may include your name or a "game name" and your profile photo. For example, in Crazy Games Development B.V. Slots Craze, any other player may see your game profile if you qualify to be presented on a game leaderboard. In certain cases, your profile photo can reveal your social network ID or Crazy Games Development B.V. player ID, and access to a social network ID or Crazy Games Development B.V. player ID may allow others to view the public information associated with your related social network profile or Crazy Games Development B.V. account. Other players may also be able to send you game requests or even friend requests through the related social network’s or Crazy Games Development B.V.’s communication channels.
6. Third-Party Advertising Including Tailored Advertising and Analytics We have advertising on our Services so we can continue to offer many of our Services for free. We do not actively share personal information with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless you give us your consent. When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share the following types of information from within our Services: • performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement); • aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you (like players between the ages of 21 and 25 who live San Francisco); • certain technical information (for example, IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device identifiers such as a hashed Android ID); • your social network ID; • and other contextual data about your game play (for example, your level and session length). The information collected may be used to: measure how effective ads are, to offer you targeted advertising in order to personalize your experience by showing you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising), and/or undertake web analytics (like Google Analytics which is used to analyze traffic and other player activity to improve your experience). Advertisers or ad networks may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons, and they may use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies at the same time. Please note, after clicking on a third party advertisement, you may no longer be on a site hosted by Crazy Games Development B.V. or the social network through which you are playing Crazy Games Development B.V.’s games. If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from third parties, please see How to Access, Update and Manage Your Information.
7. Third-Party Service Providers We will share your information with third-party companies to perform services on our behalf, like processing payments, analyzing data, optimizing game play, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and to help us in our marketing efforts, including managing and delivering contextual and tailored advertisements. We contractually require these third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them, and we contractually require them not use your information for anything other than to provide services on our behalf.
3. How to Access, Update and Manage Your Information and Means of Communication
1. Accessing and Updating Your Information Held by Crazy Games Development B.V.
If you want to review, delete, or change the information Crazy Games Development B.V. has about you or have additional questions, contact us through GDPR Information center, and we will respond to your request within thirty days.
2. Stopping Use of Your Information If you no longer want Crazy Games Development B.V. to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to [email protected] . Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address, your Crazy Games Development B.V. player ID and the social network from which you access our Services (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail (for example, your Facebook user ID). We will respond to your request within thirty days. Please note that certain records, for example those relating to payments or customer service matters, will be held for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent content through or posted content on the Service, we may not be able to delete it.
4. Opting Out of Geolocation If you have previously allowed us to access your geolocation data, you can stop making geolocation available to us by visiting your mobile device’s settings for the relevant application or the "settings" page for the relevant game.
5. Opting Out of Promotional Emails from Crazy Games Development B.V. If you want to stop receiving promotional e-mails from Crazy Games Development B.V., click on the "unsubscribe" link in any promotional email from Crazy Games Development B.V. or visit the e-mail preference . Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective. Your unsubscribe or e-mail preference change will be processed promptly, and in no event longer than ten business days.
6. Opting from FB massages If you want to stop receiving massages through our game pages, you may click on the "settings" icon on the top of such massage, and by clicking "manage massages" you may turn off all massages from such game.
Crazy Games Development B.V., Attn: Legal Department, Nieuwe Parklaan 60, 2597 LD, the Hague, The Netherlands.